Saturday, February 8, 2014

How to avoid easy online money making scams?

Money is one thing every one wants to earn. Every one works very hard to earn their money. But this world also has people who are luring others and want to rob their money.

Here is an example. Somehow one of my friend came across this webpage on jobinet.com and asked me is this true?

When I open the web page the headline and very first line told me about that someone is making money in South Carolina and that too in Greenville, SC . This looks me very odd as this is the place I am currently staying on.

I open the source code of this page and did a bit of observation. I came to know the wired and old trick that has been applied on this page.

This page is reading your city and state location and putting that on the webpage using javascript to fool the users. This is a scam and fraud and promoted page. Do not fall prey to these sites.

There are legitimate way to earn money online but don’t fall for easy looking offers.

Let me know what you think about these offers. Thanks!!!




Please visit the Tip section page to read all the exciting tips on Gmail, Facebook, Blogger etc.



Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Real Time Web Analytics